Further assistance available

If you find that you are struggling to deal with the financial aspects of your new situation there are a number of charities who can assist with short-term crisis relief. Below is a list of some agencies who may be able to help you:

St Vincent de Paul Society

Salvation Army

Anglicare Victoria

You can also contact your local council, Centrelink or your local community centre/ house or place of worship to recommend local crisis relief.